This year, not one day has gone by where I don’t talk about issues of abuse, manipulation, and coercion with the people in my life. Conversations and education on these topics are something that’s become a big part of my identity as I sort out my involvement, my mistakes, and my awareness. I have…
No, instead they gave us this shit Teen Titans and think it’s funny.
NO! WE NEED THE OLD TEEN TITANS BACK !!!
Cause all the new one do is dance around, fuck up each others shit, ship things that weren’t meant to be, weird pointless moments (like the whole fucking show)
And Teen Titans before:
•Raven: Was a bit dark, but had a really cool bad ass story behind her. She has reasons and would smile and laugh at times. Adorably goes with Beastboy.
•Robin: Super fucking amazing leader who, yeah had a crush on Starfire..ish…, but still. He is a leader and a hero even without superpowers. Making him just a funny, skilled bad ass.
•Starfire: An alien who only wanted to understand us humans and blend in. SHE DIDNT WANT TO GO HOME!! SHE DECIDED TO STAY ON EARTH WITH HER TEAM!!! Yeah, she can be weird at times, but it was cute and adorable of her! She got jealous in an episode over Robin!!
•Cyborge: My favorite Titan in the team! He is crazy smart, funny, and can get serious at times when needed. Do you not understand how mature he is?
•Beastboy: I don’t have much to say about this little fucker, be he is the most cutest guy in the team. He gets confused over Raven and the other bitch!!!
The new are shit, like:
•Robin: All he wants is to be the top hero and have Starfire in his bed.
•Raven: Dark, goth, scary bitch.
•Starfire: Wannabe slut.
•Cyborge: Dumbass #1
•Beastboy: Dumbass #2
I think both are awesome
I think this is going to be over 1000 by morning
Okay, no, look here. There are more freaking reasons then that. The whole Teen Titans Go thing gets me really mad sometimes, so let me rant for a few minutes.
- First of all, Teen Titans was amazing. It wasn’t just a kid show. It had it’s moments, but it taught lessons, and it had surprisingly dark, deep moments.
- Teen Titans Go disregards that. Life lessons? Nah! Go ahead, just take the show that was my childhood, and taught me so many things, and make it a crack show. Why not?
- Beast Boy. This gets me mad. Beast Boy in Teen Titans…He was a great character. Trying to make others happy even when he wasn’t. That whole thing with the Doom Patrol, and Mento? Golden. It showed how devoted he was to family, because he lost his so young, and how sometimes, your all isn’t enough for those judgmental people. But that’s okay, because you don’t need them. They helped you to grow, sure, but in the long run, if they don’t appreciate you, you can still love them, but you don’t need to be around them.
- In Teen Titans Go, Beast Boy is just a tofu eating shallow character with no depth or meaning at all.
- Terra. FREAKING TERRA. It the show, she was….She was…She was development for the Titans, for Beast Boy specifically. She had so much development herself. She was the confused girl. The one who lost her way, and was willing to do anything to find it again. She was hurt, she was sad, she was happy at times to, and eventually, she was a symbol of sacrifice. She was something that forced BB to mature, something that made Starfire sadder, Cyborg more serious, Raven less trusting, Robin more on guard.
- In Teen Titans Go she is a heartless double agent who never cared about them.
- Cyborg. He struggled all the time with being human, and being a hero. He always felt detached, like a freak. Do you remember that one episode where that kid with a prosthetic arm came up to him and said, “You’re my hero” ? That literally made me cry. Literally. He had so much character, and charisma. He had values too, and he was a team player.
- I can’t even talk about Teen Titans Go Cyborg. He’s just…No.
- Starfire. The alien who wanted to fit in, who was never good enough for her bitter sister, who was given as an offering for peace. Scared, confused, hopeful. Starfire was all our childhood idols. Well at least, she was mine. She was brave, and she fought despite being a pretty girl. I looked up to her so much. She had been forced into a world she didn’t understand and made the best of it.
- Teen Titans Go Starfire. All giggles and shallowness.
- Raven. Maybe the most deep character ever. She didn’t let the dark control her, even though everyone said that was all there was for her. She was brave, and she faced solitude for others. She did what was hard. She did over and over, every day, by being a hero. She was more then a portal, a means for destruction. She was a person. She was called creepy, a monster, she was defined since BIRTH. If you didn’t look up to her as a kid, then, well..Different tastes for everyone, but I personally loved her and all she stood for. A dark bird with a light heart.
- Teen Titans Go Raven. Creepy, dark, minor daddy issues.
- Robin. Don’t even get me started. He was dark, but he was a leader. He was always so determined. He was my childhood in a word. He had been exposed to the dark of the world since he was a kid, and he had always fought to keep it at bay. He never wanted to be a sidekick. Any show about him, and that’s where it starts. Young Justice, Teen Titans. He always tried his best, and honestly, there were some things I did as a kid that I could not have done without watching him. If you never felt sympathy, a connection for the boy in a mask, the child acrobat who lost his parents, the dark bird always trying to smile, then I don’t even know what to tell you.
- Teen Titans Go Robin. Don’t even with me.
this is escalating too quickly
wow preach it bros
Bring it back man… PLEASE?! O_O